Thursday, April 7, 2011

"celeb" sighting in DC

email exchange between me and my friend:

me: so i saw an obama staffer at lunch today and i cannot figure out what his name is. he is bald, really hot, but not jon favreau. i've seen him on either daily show or colbert...any thoughts?

him: It wasn't Sam Kass, the White House chef, was it? He's HOT as all hell, like majorly hot. But it doesn't make sense that he'd be out having lunch.

me: YES that's the guy!!!!!!!

me (2): you are le genius.

in case you are in doubt: see here. and here.

1 comment:

cold4thestreets said...

My Austan Goolsbee guess was way off. My bad. Sexy men who can cook and want to curb childhood obesity > nerdy, balding guys who spent the economic downturn totally marginalized and have only recently assumed a role in the Council of Economic Advisors, a group whose effect on actual policy seems unclear at best.