Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You're a good man, 2010

Hey, all. Not sure I was going to get a chance to put up a post before the end of the new year, so I'm seizing the opportunity right now while having some lunch. Anyway, a lot happened this year: offspring, Duke Championship, career stabilization, John Boehner being an absolute piece of shit cry baby son of a bitch who I will kick in the face if I ever see him in person....Banner year all around. My one regret is I only saw one movie in the theatres this year. And ZOMGZOMGZOMG, Inception...This means I missed SATC 2 and the line of dialogue above (classic Samantha, amirite, guys?). This is sad because that line obviously just bumped my daughter to second place in any objective list of most important and wonderful things to happen in 2010. Let's keep the lolz coming, 2011.

No comments: