Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Quit Squeezing Pweeze

So, I was just now looking at the 22nd Amendment. (Yes, I procrastinate by looking up shit I won't be tested on.) So far as I can tell it limits the President to two terms, but it ignores any term limits for the Vice-President. I don't know; I'm not a lawyer. Anyway, the point is I get the distinct feeling that when January 20th, 2009 rolls around, we'll be revisiting this issue when Bush's ass gets tossed back to Crawford--err, I mean Kennebunkport--and Cheney's cold, stern, extra-constitutional, non-executive, 4th-branch-of-government vice-grip on our national testicles continues on, presumably until the nuclear apocalypse...

1 comment:

E said...

or until he shoots us all in the face...and somehow gets us to apologize for being in HIS way.