Sunday, June 17, 2007

Playlist of the Day

Pockets, E, I owe you both some music, I think. Follow this link to my Summer in Ann Arbor Playlist. Of course, on the incredible off-chance, the RIAA--its lawyers and its henchmen-- stumble onto this website, the usual mp3 blog disclaimers apply: The music on this playlist is for the sampling pleasure of E and Sugarpockets (and whoever else cares about what I'm listening to) only. If you represent an artist whose mp3 I have posted and would like me to remove said mp3, do leave a comment on this post and I will do so immediately. And if it's not too much trouble, also explain how the hell you found this blog. And if you still can't get over my playing fast and loose with the laws of intellectual property, please note, it's not a subject covered by the California Bar Exam, so there's no room in my brain for it.

6 comments:

E said...

macy gray!

mind ~~blown~~.

cold4thestreets said...

Just to clarify--lest people think I actually go around putting Macy Gray on mixes for people--the song E refers to is a Macy Gray cover, performed by Built to Spill. Got to maintain my street cred.

E said...

oh whoa, my badz. i just saw the "macy gray" on the list of tracks. then i realized that doug martsch was involved and decided to not delete you as my facebook friend.

E said...

oh crap - i just revealed that you're on facebook!

cold4thestreets said...

I still don't understand what the fuck Facebook is all about, and why anyone cares about it, but you know, I'm a poser and have low self-esteem, so I've set up an empty page and wait around and see how many people friend me.

Snow King said...

Thanks CFTS, as you know I rely on you to keep me plugged in to all things cool and relevant. Also, I recently birthed a facebook page so I will be stalking all of yous.