Monday, January 21, 2008

My Most Inevitable Post Ever -- Part 6



Rudy Giuliani/Ziggy

In a game I otherwise love, I hate these two with an all-consuming passion. Their very existences make no sense in context. Both share funny voices and wild delusions of grandeur. In the end, those who created them (I honestly have no fucking clue why anyone thought this guy would be good at anything/David Simon) have done us all a favor and completely lost interest in their storylines. The only thing that could undermine this season (Presidential/televisual) is if one or both manages to worm his way back into the plot (Florida primary/some sort of prison break). Either way, were that to happen my respect for America/David Simon would be shattered beyond repair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good one.

It's like both of their characters were created (by someone on drugs, maybe) and slipped into the story as a joke just to see if anyone was really paying attention.

AA