Friday, March 9, 2007

we're gonna have pun tonight

most of my friends know that there is nothing i love more than a clever headline. not in the jay leno kind of way that makes one squeamish, i swear. some unforgettable ones:

1) KING OF SWING - ny post, the day saddam was executed
2) ROASTED NUTS - trenton trentonian, mind-boggling!
3) usher says "yeah!" to mtv movie - pretty self-explanatory
4) gimpy gal sues MTA - ny post, disabled woman sues MTA alleging they failed to hire her because she was wheel-chair bound

but gawker, once again, blew my mind in this lance bass related post. who are these people? i must befriend them, stat. some highlights:
A Life Lived Bass Ackwards
Lance: from Lame to Lamé
Stop Calling me Ellen
Basstronaut: If I Did It (Ghost written by OJ Simpson ghost written by James Frey)
Are You There Lou Pearlman? It's Me, Lance
Sorry, Gays, I Know You Wanted It To Be Justin

2 comments:

cold4thestreets said...

As blog administrator, I'm limiting you to one Gawker reference a week. However, you--and I and anyone else--can continue to reference 30 Rock ad nauseum cuz this mess is about to get raw like sushi, so haters to the left.

E said...

hmm...what else is on my mindgrapes?